Scum Endemic

As driving through the park, the scum on the water jumped out at me, there was very little free flowing water that did not have scum in front of it, on both sides of it, and behind it. The scum also had caught debris that was stuck in motion, leaving very little life a flowing.
L-d what is your message of all this stifling scum?
As I continued crusting out of town, He started downloading to me.
“What is happing in nature is happening in My Believers, if not staying in My Presence.
Water has a central place in the practices and beliefs of many religions for two main reasons. Firstly, water cleanses. Water washes away impurities and pollutants, it can make an object look as good as new and wipe away any signs of previous defilement.
Why are My Believers allowing the gathering places to become more like the world than standing separate like I had asked?
My church has allowed the developing of surface scum to get mixed in and become generally available to the skimmer. They say ‘do not scare the baby believers’ when I say to be a sign and wonder and teach them My Word. It is not about numbers sitting in your pews but about Disciples (students) that I can eventually send out for the advancement of My kingdom.
Why are churches going into business of their own? Where did I write that I wanted that?
They say it is for this good reason or that good reason. People, did I not tell you that the day will be coming were the anti-christ will be saying the very same hing!
Was not My church for the perfecting of the saints?
Maybe having a book store to help them find the resources to get to know Me better or at least a library to lend to those that had no means of obtaining them.
Scum is choking out the steadfast that are being held back! I have seen many many buildings using My name and they have lost their first love, why are you growing luck-warm? Did you not hear what I said about luck-warm?
I have heard the old timers that were filled and excited about Me say, they were asked to hold back until the babies grow up, the teens and children have more life in them but as they reach the time to sit with the adults they too mix in and let their fire burn out.
They are more concern with their flesh than with removing the scum that has been clinging on and choking them, break loose and be free to worship Me with everything with in you. Stop gathering more than you can feed, and I expect you to feed My sheep as well as My lambs.
That My child is why you have been weeping and interceding for My cause, I know you feel like your hitting your head against a wall but little by little you will break through or brush the dust off the bottom of your feet and move to the next camp, for I have many camps that need to return back to the basics. Notice what happen to the churchs mentioned in Revelation and be aware!”

Given to a lady pastor:
I think it also shows us how quickly the living water in us gets overtaken with the carnality of our flesh when we aren't returning regularly to the source of the fresh....our time with the Lord!
The scum in the pond didn't happen over night but because it wasn't dealt with and cleaned out in it's beginning stages it exploded and now very little fresh is left.
Same with us....the little hurt, the little offense, the little sin are there....we don't deal with it, allow the Lord to clean it up and the next thing we know we have a huge problem on our hands.
The "fresh" in us is hard to see or to get to because it's being chocked out by the scum!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much! I needed that this morning!