Living Fully Alive

What does that mean actually?
Are we excited and enjoying life?
Or just existing, barely getting by?
I had the privilege to learn a lesson from a senior man who still thrives to live.
It got me to do some deep thinking about myself. I would have to say two years ago I was just putting one foot in front of the other. Having to live my life in situations that were out of my control until I learned to make my own chooses through broken antennas.
One day you blink your eyes and find your loved ones have all grown up and you seem to have no more purpose and your dreams have fell at the way side.
Now G-d promised to restore what the cancer-worm has eaten, and I believe He will, all in His timing. I was not out looking for a mate or anything in particular, just going from day to day and doing the best I can. Then one day at a church love feast, my son and I sat across from a man who just happed to be sitting at a table by himself. What seemed to attract me to choose to sit there was his outward expression of what I was feeling inwards. I instantly related to this man that I had never talked too, I could feel his pain, fear, confusion; he could not see his self-worth, for his antennas had been broken for a long time. Now all this was taking place as I am walking to the table, thinking ‘I can help this man for I know how he is feeling’, of course the advisory made a few wise remarks, but I brushed him aside for I knew what I needed to do.
I believe I am on a ‘mission’ for G-d and I love being used by Him. Now remember I had no alternative motive, just going to pull this man up by his straps, build him up in the L-rd, and set his feet on solid grown again.
Well I think the laugh is on me, my Father has a sense of humor, for He knows how to come in the back door sometimes, so I can not block or argue what He is trying to do, accomplish in my life, getting me to let past things go.
Two years has now came and gone and I am still with this same person. I do not know how or when it happed but somehow G-d had me give 100% of my feelings to him. This is NEVER been a consideration in my life to anyone – one must always be on guard to prevent being hurt.
Do you notice G-d does not always tell you what He plans on doing, nor shows you the big picture?
Well I would like to tell you this all has a happy ending but G-d not only has to work on one party but on the other as well. Our responses are how fast we can let go and let G-d do a mighty work in us.
What I can say is win, loose or draw I am glad our paths had cross for I became fully alive for the past two years! Whether it works out or not, I gave it my all and life has not past me by, for G-d was and is not finished with me yet!!
Don’t let the advisory tell you that you are done and finished! That you have no worth. Nor that you are unlovable. Remember he is the father of all lies and he will use whomever he can to rob you of your happiness and bring you down so you will not complete the plans G-d has for your life.
Live life to the fullest , not all things in life are coincidences, but maybe just maybe they were directed by G-d.
Life in itself is scary, fear is not of Him, His advice to me and you is:
“Even if afraid, just do it – put your trust in Me, or you may end up in a stalemate going nowhere.”

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

We need to take it to The Lord. What Would Jesus Do!!!
We are a project in progress.
I am praying for you and your son.

Anonymous said...

I hear your love being poured out, that has taken you many many years to accomplish! I am proud of you and pray all goes best for you.
May God grant you favor and His will be done.

Anonymous said...

Hallelujah, Praise The Lord!!!! Have been praying for God to intervene.

We need to remember that male body chemistry, minds and emotions are different that our female minds. Men react differently that women, Thank God for that.

Surely, he had old feelings regarding her and needed to deal with them. Good to close one door and another is opened rightfully and go ahead in a clear manner.

It seems to be the Christian thing to do, turning him loose to search his heart.
If that is what you both desire, I am happy for you.
Are you ready to accept him as he is? We cannot change partners but can have influence on them.

Anonymous said...

Praise be to God for answered prayers! That was fast! I believe he made the right choice and that he did it so quickly is a sign of how much he cares for you! I'm very, very happy for you both! How wonderful this news is!

Seasoned Warrior said...

UPDATE: as of April 21st we are engaged!