Waves of Blessings

Did I not tell you I would restore what the canker-worm has eaten? You have been waiting a long time and questioning if it was still coming. My Timing is always the right time, and that time has now come. You see in part when I see the whole plan for your life. I had to replenish things, remove things and restore things out of your life. I have been working on your behalf and all things work out for the good for those that love Me. I know the plans I have for you…plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a joyful future. You have walk through many trials and tribulations to perfect you to who you are today. Now I tell you, the latter part of your life will be greater then the former! Wave upon wave of blessings will be upon you. True happiness, peace of mind and secured in My provision. You have been anointed to pass on the wisdom from your life’s experiences, for you had walk with Me through it all. Releasing the last of your burdens has open the waves of blessings. Teach the younger and encourage the older to stand on My promises for My Word is true and never returns void. Troubles may come and go but you will pass through the storms of life unharmed, for you know I will be by your side to the end of life’s race. Enjoy and recognize each blessing for you have My favor. I am a loving Father who loves to pour out good gifts upon My children. You are blessed! You are loved! You are protected by Me. You will never feel like your walking alone again, for you have grown strong in faith, trusting in Me. Be fully blessed and cherished, for My time is always the right time. Abba

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! The blessings have been wonderful this week, even the dreams have been affirming.
Be sure the door on your past is closed so nothing can come to rob you in the present from the territory God has set aside for you.
A 'now' word with Him is a future word with Him.

Anonymous said...

Oh I felt the presence of the Lord on me as I read this last night, and now this morning again I feel the presence of the Lord.
Thank you for being faithful to the Lord.
I recieve this wonderful blessing down into my very soul and heart and soul.

Anonymous said...

I recieve it and thank God for it!!

Anonymous said...

thank you for sharing this word with me. i needed to hear it.