Put Off & Put On



Science has proven how emotions affect the body.

Fear – affects the Kidneys
Anger – affects the Liver
Grief and Sorrow – affects the Respiratory System
Fright and panic – affects the Heart.

Command the ‘feeling’ to be gone. “Feeling” you are not from G-d, ‘feeling’ you have no place in my life! I do not want you, BE GONE.”
“Father search my heart, every cell of my body, to the very root and care of my life. By Your grace, I expect to forgive myself and forgive others. To forgive any circumstances that contributes to the problem. ‘Feeling’ I send you away. I forgive myself in the name of Y’Shua, and I choose to feel (desired healing), I am in the Messiah and the (desired healing), of the Messiah abides in me, I AM HEALED!
I trust the (desired healing) of G-d to manifest itself in my life! In Y’Shua’s Name I pray."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank You....I will pray this over and over...even though I know it takes only once from the heart. Thank you again...you always seem to know what I need at the right time....His timing is impeccable.....Praise the Lord!!!!!!