WHO?

Each morning, soon after I awake, I ask the Lord of my life, for His word for me for that day. Many many, many days I hear a simple “I love you, my child,” in reply. Many times I have heard that statement from people with little sincerity or ‘meat’ behind it, that those words have meant little meaning to my heart when spoken. Simply, one day I asked Him what those words meant, and tenderly He told me to meditate on it.
Ponder with Me this:
Who considers no cost too great to fill your needs, and answers it a delight to meet your desires (wants)?
Who praises you and warns your heart when you do good, and helps you to achieve?
Who favors you above all the rest because you are family?
Who desires that you grow strong, that you prosper and succeed and urges you on with positive reinforcement?
Who is protective of you, weather you are near or far, and with might, will see to it that right is done to you?
Who counsels you at even ‘inopportune’ times, with a soft heart corrects with a gentle tongue, and comforts you with a gentle hand when errors are made?
Who gives and gives and gives and gives without regard for repayment and will jump to do it all again for a sincere thank you or I love you?
Who can you run to with your hurts, with tears in your eyes and pain in your heart, to help resolve the problem that can’t be put into words, but who already knows and feels the problem and pain and calmly tenderly says this too shall pass?
Who wants to take all of your concerns, worries and fears and carry them so you can be peaceful and content at all times and places?

The heart of Jesus is so much bigger than all of these items spoken, bigger than one can comprehension.
“You teach, counsel, share and perform ‘miracles’ without concern for self or repayment. You run endlessly on four words I love you man, and You will do it all again over and over for the same ‘minor’ payment. You have more power driven by love than the energized rabbit. Lord be blessed, greatly caressed sweetly, and be told and feel You are loved and appreciated with depth of heart, often. Your loving son, Kenneth G. Krell”



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the words God gave you....may I print it and frame it to put in the cottage for All to see and ponder on?