Message from G-d

"Where is My lover?
I am coming for My beloved.
You say you love Me but you do not spend time with Me.
Why do you not put Me first?
Why is everything more important than Me?
I love the body of My followers but they are not being intimate with Me.
Where are your priorities?
Where is My lover?
I am looking for My beloved who wants to become intimate with Me."

Amen & amen - it is the same message I have been crying out to my husband for over a year!
Coincidence???? Or am I on the right track??????????
How do you interpret this?
I can not force another to love me or put me at top prioritie - when does time run out?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

A piece I wrote many years ago. It is the same thought I believe.
WHERE IS MY BRIDE?
By Darlene Stern
Where is My Bride?
The one who dared to love Me
when no one else would;
The one who cared enough to attend to Me while I tended to others;
The one who desired union with Meso much; That she gave up
all earthly treasures to be My companion for eternity

Anonymous said...

As far as personal relationships it is very hard to say. Time runs out when the Lord says so, not when we say so. Once again, you have to put the flesh aside and just concentrate on what the Lord is directing you to do.
Remember your husband is in God's hands and He is the Maker of his life. You can't be Holy Spirit for anyone, just be a sounding board when he asks questions looking for input. If you made this marriage covenant at the Lord's directive, then let the Lord work out the hows and whens and just keep on being about His business. Not always easy, especially when the flesh rises up with desire; but remember the flesh is under.

Anonymous said...

God sure does find many ways of using your thoughts and asperations...You are truly Blessed. I find it an honor to know you and be your friend. Keep listening to Him and Pass it on.