A New Season

We are at the beginning of a new season, are you ready to step into it? Have you washed your garments and cleansed your heart? It is time for a fresh start, brush off the old and embrace the new horizon awaiting you. It will be a new beginning to some of My people, and a continues walk for others. I need many soldiers to war off the voice of the adversary so that My harvesters will reap an abundant crop. Have you tuned in to My voice? Who will feed My sheep and love My lambs? The time is drawing nigh follow the calling I have placed in you. If you are a teacher – teach If you are a servant – serve If you are a prophet – speak out If you are an evangelism – encourage If you are a sheppard – guide your flock. Share your gifts with one another for you will reproduce who you are. We are all one body, no part is higher than the other. But all parts of the body are needed to serve in My Kingdom. Time to walk in righteousness Time to be a warrior, continuing to fight the good fight, pick your battles wisely. Time to put on holiness. All My people need to spent intimate time with Me that you may become a peace-maker. Allow My will to become your will. My heart be your heart My steps be your steps Let your soul thirst for Me for I thirst for you. Obedience is better than sacrifices, but if you sacrifice do it joyfully. Cast all your cares upon Me for I care for you and can carry your burdens. Will you not love Me whole heartedly? Have you learn to love others? This is the question I will ask of all My people for you need to love to work in My Kingdom. A new season, a new start for the time is growing nigh, even at the door.

No comments: