Broaden Your Horizon

Time to think out of the box, for I am the G-d that will make all things possible. It is a new day and a new season. I want to enlighten your heart so you may fulfill your destiny. Do not be afraid to let go of the past for I have much for you to do in the present and the days to come. It is time to start gathering in the harvest and I need everyone to play their part in sharing their love and knowledge of Me. Prepare your self for growth to become a greater blessing to others for My glory. My warrior’s does not worry about what others think or allow others to put you back into a box, for the time is at hand to shine and advance My Kingdom. It is time to share your love towards one another and except them for who they are or what they look like. The new flock may have a different look then what was once accepted, I can use them and they can reach out to the new generation. Stand your ground even if you have to stand alone for I am making you a leader not a follower for you hearken onto My voice. Pray for great discernment that you may recognize the false prophets from the true prophets. To do that one has to know the truth of My Word and spend the intimate time with Me. I am broadening your horizon for the task at hand. Those that are faithful in small things will be able to do greater things. Finish the race keeping your eyes on Me, I will not let you fall to the right nor the left for I run along beside you to the very end! The time is coming that My people will be worshiping Me as their King of kings. Watch the signs and seasons for the time growth nigh. Lesson for the sound of the trumpet, prepare for the battle, but know that I will have the victory over all things in the end. Gather My Harvest!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have been having similar feelings in my spirit. My desire is to grow, to experience His great love and then share it with the world. Time to take the focus off me and my needs and prepare to make straight the way of the Lord. We all need to bulk up on His word, build up our faith, and enter into battle.

Anonymous said...

A good word.!! Let us read it many times, let it soak in, assimilate it and produce fruit.

Anonymous said...

you had a good word!