Rose-Colred Glasses

There are many ripples in life that can block your view of calming paths that can be taken. One needs to stop seeing in the natural and put on rose-colored glasses to see through My eyes. Not all things appear as they are for the enemy has distorted your vision. You need to look past the negative to the positive of what I am trying to accomplish in someone else’s walk. As long as My people focus on all the junk around them, there can be no advancement for the Kingdom. Time for a new destiny, keep your eyes focus on Me and move forward in the positive. Behind every cloud there is a silver lining! I want to give you peace, joy and love of man-kind to enlighten them, to draw them closer to Me. Hard days may be ahead but wearing My rose-colored glasses will guide you through all the ripples of life. Keep your focus on Me, I am focused on you. Abba

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It actual confirmed a word that was spoke, and dream that lord showed as well , I want to thank you for sharing this to me
I recieve this word as I believe it was actual intend for me.

Anonymous said...

AMEN!