Healing

In the Scripture: Ps. 6:8 Depart from me, all ye workers of iniquity; for the LORD hath heard the voice of my weeping. (Iniquity – cancer, arthritis, all diseases) Gen. 20; 17 open up the wombs God healed the lepers, blind, lame, deaf, all afflictions. Mal. 4:2 But unto you that fear my name shall the Sun of righteousness arise with healing in his wings; Matt. 4: 23, Matt. 9:35 And Jesus went about all Galilee, teaching in their synagogues, and preaching the gospel of the kingdom, and healing all manner of sickness and all manner of disease among the people. Act 2:22 For the man was above forty years old, on whom this miracle of healing was shewed. Acts 10:38 How God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Ghost and with power: who went about doing good, and healing all that were oppressed of the devil; for God was with him. 2 Cor. 10:14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land. Ps. 6:2 Have mercy upon me, O LORD; for I am weak: O LORD, heal me; for my bones are vexed. Isa. 40:31 But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint. Isa. 53:5 But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed. Isa. 54:17 No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD. Isa. 57:18-19 I have seen his ways, and will heal him: I will lead him also, and restore comforts unto him and to his mourners. I create the fruit of the lips; Peace, peace to him that is far off, and to him that is near, saith the LORD; and I will heal him. There is no time or distance with the Spirit. 1 Pet. 5:7 Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you. 1 Pet. 2:24 Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed.

No comments: