Satan's curses

Curses
L-rd, I loose the influence and the effects of all word curses (known and unknown) spoken about me, to me, and by me. Forgive me for word curses I have spoken upon myself. I submit myself to the truth of the Word which tells me I can do all things through Y'Shua, who strengthens me. I submit myself to the truth of the word that Y'Shua has given me His peace which the world cannot take away. I submit myself to the truth of the Word that all things work together for my good. I am not limited by anyone else's opinions on my life and my abilities unless I choose to come into wrong agreement with such limitations. I loose every wrong agreement I've ever believed and entered into regarding negative words spoken to me or about me. I submit myself to the truth of the Word that I am a new creature in Y'Shua. Old things have passed away. All things are new and waiting for me to receive them. In Y'Shua's name, Amen.

Pray this prayer and you can totally disrupt satan’s entire program in someone else’s life.

In the name of Y’Shua, I submit _______’s body, soul and spirit to the will and purposes G-d for his/her life. I submit _______’s mind, will and emotions to the will of G-d. I submit him/her to the truth and the blood of Y’Shua. I submit his/her mind to the mind of Y’Shua, that the very thoughts, feelings and purposes of His heart would be within his/her thoughts.
I submit ______’s feet the paths of righteousness that his/her steps would be steady and sure. I submit him/her to the work of the cross with all of its mercy, grace, love, forgiveness and dying to self.
I loose every old, wrong, unG-dly pattern of thinking, attitude, idea, desire, belief, motivation, habit and behavior from him/her. I tear down, crush, smash and destroy every stronghold associated with these things. I loose any stronghold in his/her life that has been justifying and protecting hard feelings against anyone. I loose the strongholds of unforgiveness, fear and distrust from him/her.
I loose the power and effects of deceptions and lies from him/her. I loose the confusion and blindness of the idol of this world from _______’s mind that has kept him/her from seeing the light of the gospel of Y’Shua the Messiah. I call forth every precious word of Scripture that has ever entered into his/her mind and heart that it would rise up in power within him/her.
In the name of Y’Shua, I loose the power and effects of any harsh or hard words (word curses) spoken to, about or by ______. I loose all generational bondages and associated strongholds from ________. I loose all effects and bondages from him/her that may have been caused by mistakes I have made. Father, in the name of Y’Shua, I crush, smash and destroy generational bondages of any kind from mistakes made at any point between generations. I destroy them right here, right now. They will not deceive and curse any more members of this family.
I cast out satan, that I may spoil his house, taking back every material and spiritual possession he has wrongfully taken from ______. I loose the enemy’s influence over every part of his/her body, soul and spirit. I loose, crush, smash and destroy every evil device he may try to bring into his/her sphere of influence during this day.
I submit and loose these things in Y’Shua’s name. He has given me the keys and the authority to do so. Thank you, L-rd, for the truth. Amen and amen.”

No comments: