Cleaning House

Last Week I threw out WORRYING, it was getting old and in the way. It kept me from being me; I couldn't do things my but can G-d's way.
I threw out a book on MY PAST
(I didn't have time to read it anyway).
Replaced it with NEW GOALS, and started reading it today.
I threw out hate and bad memories,
(Remember how I treasured them so)?
Got me a NEW PHILOSOPHY too, threw out the one from long ago.
Brought in some new books too, called
I CAN, I WILL, and I MUST.
Threw out I might, I think and I ought. WOW, you should've seen the dust.
I ran across an OLD FRIEND, I hadn't talked to since this morning, His name is Father G-D or ABBA, and I really like His style. He helped me to do some cleaning and added some things Himself.
Like PRAYER, HOPE, FAITH and LOVE.
Yes... I placed them right on the shelf.
I picked up this special thing and placed it at the front door...
I FOUND IT- it's called PEACE.
Nothing gets me down anymore, for I found I was a very rich person.
Yes, I've got my house looking nice, feeling nice and smelling nice. For things like Worry and Trouble there just isn't any space.
It's good to do a little house cleaning, and get rid of the old things on the shelf. It sure makes things brighter, lighter and much more peaceful.
May the L-rd bless you exceedingly abundantly above all you could ever hope for.
(got this from a email, then revised it to fit me)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i need reread this in the morning because i have been going through a place in time where i have been doubting what i am suppose to be doing now.
i have kept to my self way to long.
spiritual dry place.
I dont want to play at spiritual praise.
I want it to come from deep with in me so that really matter to him that intended .
so that when all things are said and done.
I long to hear Him say, You are my daugther well done, blessed and favored one.

Anonymous said...

Thanks, I liked this, and needed to see it.

Anonymous said...

I'm going to try to clean MY house, too.