Lukewarm

Truly My ways are My ways and My thoughts are to be your thoughts!
Too many of My people do as the world thinks then they wonder why things don't go right for them.
I called you out to be separated from the world. Many need to get off the rail of the fence and make a decision whom they choose to follow.
I ask you to become holy and you will then see the lame walk and the dead rise!
You will be bless My children, if you walk in My ways and separate yourselves.
This is not the time to be playing church My people, get in or get out of the Spirit's way.
Wolfs clothing will be made visible for I am separating the wolfs from My lambs.
Watch whom you run with, for you are guilty by association.
Place yourself with one that will speak out My word, for My word brings life!
Walk in holiness and righteousness.
I see your heart, lay it open and I will do the operation.
I will cut out all the wrong done if you will let Me change a heart of stone into one that is apply able. I will write My word in such a heart.
Speak to thy self, speak to your soul, speak My words of life.
Do what you say and receive it.
Believe what you say, for My promises are true.
The things of the world will soon be fading away, as you speak daily My words.
I don't want to be your all in all - I want to be your everything!
See My word written in Eph. 4:22-24, 29, 31-32:
And that ye put on the new man, which after G-d is created in righteousness and true holiness.
Wherefore putting away lying, speak every man truth with his neighbor: for we are members one of another.
"Be ye angry, and sin not: let not the sun go down upon your wrath:
Neither give place to the devil.
Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers.
Let all bitterness, and wrath, and anger, and clamor, and evil speaking, be put away from you, with all malice:
And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as G-d for Y'Shua's sake hath forgiven you."
I love you when you were even in your mother's womb.
I love you with a everlasting love!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When we seperate ourselves from the world, does that mean we are no longer in existance with the world? why when we die to sin we may still have worldly afflictions? maybe cebreal pausey why would not this go away. he said my ways are not your ways, to be angry but not to go to bed on your wrath. if some one has this deasise because of worldly sin , would this be a prime example of separating our selves and living in the spirit with God