Holy Spirit

Rom. 5:5: Thank You Holy Spirit that You have poured out in my heart the love of G-d.
Rom. 8:2: I confess that You set me free from the power of sin and death.
Cor. 2:9-10: Holy Spirit thank You that You reveal to me thing beyond my seeing,
things which G-d has prepared for me because I love Him.
1 Cor. 2:12: I confess that though You I have insight into the blessings G-d has graciously given me.
1 Cor. 6:11: Thank You Holy Spirit that You and the name of Y'Shua have washed away my sins, set me apart to G-d, and put me in right standing with Him.
Gal. 5:22-23: Holy Spirit, I ask You to control my life, and by this, You will produce love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control in me.
1 Thess. 5:19; Ephes. 4:30: Holy Spirit, please forgive me for any action, any thought, any work I've allowed that has grieved or quenched You in any way.
2 Cor. 8:7: As I abound in everything – in faith, in speech, in knowledge, in all diligence, and in my love for others, I ask Holy Spirit, to help me to abound in grace also.
Rom. 8:13: Holy Spirit, use Your power to help me put an end to the evil habits of my body.
Rom. 8:26: Holy Spirit, thank You that You help me in my present limitations by making intercession for me with groans for deliverance which words cannot utter.
1 Cor. 3:16: According to G-d's Word I am G-d's sanctuary and You make Your home in me.
Gal. 5:16: I determine to let my life be guided by You, therefore I will not satisfy the desires of my lower nature.
Eph. 1:17-18: You have given to me wisdom and revelation to know more of G-d; that my mind may be so enlightened; so that I may know what is the hope which His call to me inspires and what the wealth and glory of the share He offers me among His people in their heritage.
Eph. 2:18: Thank You Holy Spirit that You give me the ability to approach the Father.
Eph. 5:18: I desire for You to stimulate my soul Holy Spirit.
Phill. 3:3: Holy Spirit, I want You always to prompt me to worship G-d.
2 Tim. 1:7: I confess that You do not cause me to shrink from danger, but You give to me strength, love and self-discipline.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...


Thank you for sharing this, it is great!