IF My People


‘IF’ My people would humble themselves and call on Me I will heal their land.
I will send in waves of blessings as the watchmen announce wave after wave.
Some will stand in awl while others will be occupied with themselves.
My blessings will be showed upon those who are looking for Me.
My grace, mercy and provision will be sufficient through any raging storms trying to overcome you when your eyes are kept upon Me.
During this walk of life one will encounter good times and hard times, but through it all I have promised I would not leave you nor forsake you.
One must walk by faith during trials and testing knowing that I am standing by your side advocating on your behalf.
No weapon formed against you will prosper!
Blessings of inheritance are abundant to the child of the King.
What one sees is not always what is, for you see in part were I see the whole picture.
Lift up your head and rejoice for My waves of blessing are heading your way as you call upon Me I will heal your land for you do not walk alone.
Abba

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good word! Good reminder

Anonymous said...

amen!!!!