Slithering Snake

On a beautiful sun shining day when everything appears calm and relaxing, one must always stay alert for the serpent will appear without notice. He will slither up to you and before you know it his bite has place the venom inside your flesh. You must ‘immediately’ get the poison out before serious consequences happen.
Is it not written ‘satan get behind me’? Why do My people let My Word go void?
My Word will never return without accomplishing its purpose.
Did I not tell you to crush him under your feet?
Greater am I that is in you than he that is in the world!
Did I not tell you to do greater things than I have done, so please exercise My power that is within you.
Do not be so easily distracted for I have important work for you to do.
When his poison enters your body it can harm your very soul.
He whispers lies into your ears and if you dwell on it, it will spread through out the whole body. Not allowing My light nor the fruits of My Spirit to shine through.. I have asked you to love one another even as I have loved you.
Your destiny depends upon obedience and it can be seen in your reactions.
Do not be hastening to judge one-another for as you judge you will be judged.
Walk in My peace that passes all understanding for My peace will bring you joy.
Avoid the serpent, don’t let your guard down and he will flee from you; remember he also tried to trick Me into doing his will. I have overcome the slimy serpent and so can you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amen & amen!