Transparency

I go to Christian ladies meetings every three months. I serve and ministers were needed, then I disappear. We meet in a barn, which was my choice, for homes portray whom the people are, and is confiding, not an easy escape. Where a barn is open and one with nature, a save place, and I am freer to touch the heart of G-d.
See I have a problem with people praying over me, I can give but not receive. People have started to take notice, and do to a letter I received from a friend, who was sending it to someone else, sent me on a sleepless nights trying to annualizing why I am that way. Guess it is time to deal with this issue.
Love didn’t have a place in childhood and touching meant pain. Now I have overcome the touching as long as it is short and sweet, then it is like a greeting and not considered affection, but love is a four letter word that really meant being used. I was told I was unlovable to often and soon believe it was true, for I did not even love myself. My child doesn’t even say he loves me, so nothing has changed.
As long as I could remember I had a death wish, and ask G-d to take me home were I felt loved, for there was nothing left here on earth I cared to experience, and felt I had seen it all. He said “No, for I had not known love yet.” Well figured I would die a very old lady if I had to wait for that. I no longer have a death wish but maybe my time is come up since I am now going to deal with the issue. I walk into a place and see people as potential enemies that could hurt me so I keep my distance, even in family gatherings for they bite harder.
I’ve change churches, gatherings when it gets uncomfortable and people get to close. My circle is very small and only the ones who have been tested and tried have been allowed in.
I need to change my attitude and see people as potential accountancies that could become friends.
I need to stop running and stand firm, giving others a chance and see were the ball bounces.
Reprogramming one’s mind is not an easy thing, but not impossible with the Father’s help.
Come out of the negative into the positive.
Likes or dislikes is personal chooses and if one chooses not to accept me than the Good Book says to dust off the bottom of your feet and move on.
So “Father, I ask You to keep this to the forefront of my mind, and help me stay on the right path until it becomes a way of life for me. Help me not to get easily offended, become an overcomer of this issue. Help me become whom You meant to be.”

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

You hold many keys to the kingdom that you have studied for years, perhaps the Lord is opening a door for you to use them by just pouring yourself out as you did at the meeting it was truely a sweet fragrance of the Lord,
love you, Jayne

Anonymous said...

It was at that time the Lord dropped "KEWAY" into my spirit and that began a years long search for meaning. I am continually listening with my spiritual ears and looking with my spiritual eyes for more understanding of the Lord's purpose in that rhema word.
Yesterday I was gathered with a small group of eight women for a quarterly meeting to seek the Lord. In December it is a prophetic ornament exchange; June a teacup exchange; and in between whatever the Lord has in mind. We took time to minister to each other. All during the latter portion of the session one of my friends had grown increasingly restless because she knew her time to receive ministry was coming nigh. This is a very gifted woman with a rabbinical degree, who always blesses everyone else with her discerning words of prophecy, knowledge and wisdom, but very much reticent to receive them herself.
Others recognized she was near to bolting for home before she could receive prayer so they took her keys away. During the time of ministry to my friend, the Lord reminded me of the key issue that had come about just prior. I believe this woman has the key for the keway/keyhole that the Lord presented to me in 2005. Interestingly, this woman spent much of her life in Kewaskum, the town where I have lived since 2005, but does not live here now.
You are that friend that is still being used!
God's best, Darlene

Anonymous said...

This touched me deeply. I can relate to much of this. I love you!
Annie

Anonymous said...

It must be a season for this to be revealed. He has been showing me that I have a fear of rejection/fear of man. I use to be more bold and really wondered what happened to me. I have a hard time sharing because of what people will think of me or I will say something wrong or someone things I am just trying to show off. I know my heart is to share but it is hard to see faces looking at me when I do lately. I am open and ready for the Lord healing me and taking this from me.
Thanks for sharing this. I will be praying for you~
In Christ's love,
Cristi

Anonymous said...

WOW! Much I did know, much I did not. I'm glad you're willing to participate in transformation. Didn't think I would have that a great impact on you.
Darlene

Anonymous said...

Will keep you in prayer. Just try to visually lower that wall before you enter and try to look past the faults of others. Ask God to let his love flow through you so that is what they see. Not walls.
Luv ya
Deb

Anonymous said...

HA HA ASK AND YOU SHALL RECIEVE MY DEAR!!!!
Love all of you,
Your Heavenly Father

Anonymous said...

Concept of offense:
Someone has said that trouble is like the sun.
The sun shining on wax will melt it.
The same sun shining on clay will harden it.
That is the way trouble affects different people.
Some will respond with a broken spirit. They just melt before the presence of God.
Pride is an awful thing that eats like a cancer into the human heart.
That awful sin of pride is there in the lives and hearts of us all.
Don’t be quick to take offense!
This is a quotes from Vernon Mc Gee.

Anonymous said...

I will continue to lift you up and love you!!! You will overcome and thanks for letting me into your circle!! I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!
Jean

Anonymous said...

We will continue to pray, that God will continue to deal with your issues, and that He will do this Now!
We love you!