Word in season

Lately the devil hit me with his best shot but I am still standing, Praise G-d!! I was praying for guidance and He lead me to read Isa. 50:4. “The L-rd G-D hath given me the tongue of the learned, that I should know how to speak a word in season to him that is weary: he wakened morning by morning, he wakened mine ear to hear as the learned.” Hallelujah He is not finished with me yet!

The Master got me out of bed last night to give you a word in good season:
“Times are changing, what man has made is crumbing but what I have made will stand!
It is not during a storm that you are to be praying, for I have already been pouring into you, for such a time as this.
You are to speak out My Word, stand tall and firm and step into your calling.
Do not be quick to judge the mismanagement of your economy, for who of you have not mismanaged your own a state? You have been blessed upon blessings and still you ask for more, ‘a give me, give me generation.’ There is a need to appreciate what you already have and to live within your means.
I have been speaking to My people for years to get their house in order, why should this be a surprise to them that the times now are changing?
During the storm is a time to assign the angles that are camped around you, speak in My Spirit; sending them to flight, to do My bidding.
It is a time of separating the wolfs from the sheep, who will be left standing for Me?
Remember that I am in control, and what was meant for evil I can work for the good, for I can take from the rich to give to the poor.
My eye is on the sparrow and you know that you know, I am watching over you!”

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for this word.