The 23 Channal

The TV is my shepard, I shall not want for entertainment.
It maketh me to lie down on the sofa.
It leadeth me away from Scriptures.
It destroyeth my soul.
It leadeth me in the path of sex and violence for the sponsor's sake.
Yea, though I walk in the shadow of my Christian responsibilities,
There will be no interruption,
For the TV is with me, its cable and remote, they control me.
It prepareth a commercial before me in the presence of worldliness;
It anointeth my head with humanism,
My coveting runneth over.
Surely laziness and ignorance shall follow me all the days of my life,
And I shall dwell in the house watching TV forever.
Author Unknown
This was an email sent to me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"The 23rd Channel" realy hits the nail right on the head. I think I realize every night when I'm going to sleep that I've wasted the time that G-d has so graciously given me on things of the world. So much CRAP rolls through my thoughts that doesn't need to be there that I can't help but know I put that CRAP there, by what I spend my time watching and listening to. I think I'll print that one and hang it somewhere that will remind my where my attention and time could be spent. It's all about the choices I make. Thanks for all the GREAT knowledge and encouragement you send to me, I am very, very, VERY GRATEFUL to you! Thanks for sharing your G-d-given gifts with me! You are so very special, I appreciate you so very much!