Thank G-d for nothing!

I knew that would get your attention
Nothing is 225 times in Scripture, so here is a few;
1 Kgs. 22:16 tell me nothing but that which is true in the name of the L-RD
2 Cor. 13:8 For we can do nothing against the truth, but for the truth.
Job 26:7 He stretcheth out the north over the empty place, and hangeth the earth upon nothing.
Jer. 32: 17 Ah L-rd G-D! behold, thou hast made the heaven and the earth by thy great power and stretched out arm, and there is nothing too hard for thee:
Gen. 11:6 nothing will be restrained from them, which they have imagined to do
Matt. 17:20 nothing shall be impossible unto you.
Num. 22:16 Let nothing, I pray thee, hinder thee from coming unto me:
Deut. 2:7 thou hast lacked nothing.
Josh. 11:15 left nothing undone of all that the L-RD commanded
1 Sam. 3:11 hid nothing from him.
Matt. 4:22 For there is nothing hid, which shall not be manifested; neither was any thing kept secret, but that it should come abroad.
1 Sam. 20:2 my father will do nothing either great or small, but that he will shew it me
Acts 20:20 I kept back nothing that was profitable unto you, but have shewed you, and have taught you publickly, and from house to house
Jer. 42:4 I will declare it unto you; I will keep nothing back from you
1 Sam. 27:1 nothing better for me than that I should speedily escape
1 Sam. 30:19 there was nothing lacking
1 Kgs. 4:27 every man in his month: they lacked nothing.
Neh, 9:21 they lacked nothing; their clothes waxed not old, and their feet swelled not.
Ps. 49;17 For when he dieth he shall carry nothing away
1 Tim. 6:7 For we brought nothing into this world, and it is certain we can carry nothing out.
Ps. 119:165 Great peace have they which love thy law: and nothing shall offend them.
Prov. 8:8 All the words of my mouth are in righteousness; there is nothing froward or perverse in them.
Joe 2:3 nothing shall escape them.
Gen. 26:29 done unto thee nothing but good, and have sent thee away in peace: thou art now the blessed of the L-RD.
Matt. 10:26 there is nothing covered, that shall not be revealed; and hid, that shall not be known.
Lk. 16:35 hoping for nothing again
Lk. 10:19 nothing shall by any means hurt you.
Lk. 23:15 nothing worthy of death is done unto him.
Jhn. 3:27 A man can receive nothing, except it be given him from heaven.
1 Cor. 13:2 I am nothing.
1 Tim. 4:4 For every creature of G-d is good, and nothing to be refused, if it be received with thanksgiving:
1 Cor. 13:3 not charity, it profiteth me nothing.
2 Cor. 6:10 having nothing, and yet possessing all things.
Phil. 2:3 Let nothing be done through strife or vainglory; but in lowliness of mind let each esteem other better than themselves.
Phil. 4:6 Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto G-d.
What does it say about the Messiah:
Jhn. 5:19 The Son can do nothing of himself, but what he seeth the Father do
Jhn. 8:28 I do nothing of myself; but as my Father hath taught me,
Jhn. 6:39 Father's will which hath sent me, that of all which he hath given me I should lose nothing
Jhn. 8:54 Y’Shua answered, If I honour myself, my honour is nothing: it is my Father that honoureth me;
Jhn. 15:5 I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.
Jhn. 16:23 And in that day ye shall ask me nothing. Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall ask the Father in my name, he will give it you.
1 Cor. 4:5 judge nothing
1 Cor. 4:4 For I know nothing by myself; yet am I not hereby justified: but he that judgeth me is the L-rd.
Noticed everything Y’Shua did or thought was always pointed back to His Father – this is what we are suppose to be doing – holding the Father up.
Bottom line:
1 Cor. 9:16 For though I preach the gospel, I have nothing to glory of: for necessity is laid upon me; yea, woe is unto me, if I preach not the gospel!
Thank G-d for nothing! Out of nothing He has made something.
When nothing disastrous has happen to you or yours - Thank G-d for nothing!
When you are healthy - Thank G-d for nothing!
Nothing is really something for our Father watches over us every minute, we need to do our part and leave the rest in His hands. Giving Him all the praise and glory for the big nothings in our live.
Nothing becomes something in His eyes!

No comments: