Golden Clouds

Golden clouds of your royal majesty are reflecting off the flowing rippling water below. These glittering clouds are over shadowing the clear baby blue horizon and making a solute of the land below. Twinkling lights from the habitations in the darken forest are peaking through the black trees, well other cars are being drawn here to view your marvels display of the heavenly.
There seems to be calm before the raging storm that is to come, but in the stillness there is calmness like the peace that surpasses all understanding, in the air there is expectancy for the journey ahead.
Where do You want me to go and what is my part in Your plan?
I know you will lead me to my destiny, but wide is the path and narrow is the gate. To much chatter here - I must wait for Your answers till the morn. The answers came through the Glory of Zion, modified:
"There are many narrow places that I AM sending you and some narrow ways that I'm calling you to go through. You're going to be cinched up till I have unloaded your pack that you may get through the eye of the needle, to the other side.
They will look at you and tell the time they are living in. For you will reflect My time and My way. Those in the world will say, 'I am determining my day.' People say, 'What time is it?' But I say, 'Look at Me and you will see.
You, believers, that have been adopted into the body of the Father, are stepping in His time.
Just step into My time.
I'm going to squeeze you.
I'm going to take the regret out of you.
You've been wondering, what could there be?
What could there be?
I've been pushed on already so much, so long, so far.
But there's a pocket, a little place called regret hanging on you.
We say, no more regret.
We say, no more regret over the past.
You're free at last.
I want you to say, 'I'm free at last.
I'm free from the past.'
Now move, now move.
I'm going to move on you like you've never seen before.
I'm going to move you through a brand new door.
I'm going to push through a brand new door.
I am straining every nerve in you to pull out a praise sound that I've not heard. My people have praise in their fibers and the enemy has captured their garment of triumph that I released from heaven. Watch Me strain your nerve structure to produce a new garment of praise. You might say, 'I don't know if this praise fits me for I've been used to expressing myself another way.' Watch Me cinch you into this new way of expression. Before long you'll say, 'My, I've been transformed and now I look different.' I'm cinching you-girding your waist so Truth and Spirit become One. I'm pressing every last valuable drop out of you. You think that you're empty but you're not quite empty yet. There's more in you to be poured out. You're going to have to dig deep. It's almost like putting on a compression garment that it so tight that it moves everything up higher. I am not finished with you yet, I need you to feed My Sheep and My lambs, I have trained and equipped you for such an hour as this.
Keep enjoying the displays I spread over the evening skies to show My love and My times to you."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

it was awesome and i enjoyed it very much

Anonymous said...

Thank you I recieve these word i believe that its what i have been waiting to hear spoken in

Anonymous said...

Do what He says and FEED US SHEEP!!!!!! BAAH! BAAH! BAAH! I have learned so very much from you and thank you.