Laughter Rolls

I’ve noticed if one can contain their own disposition than you can view things through different eyes and let laughter roll. How important it is to let by-gones roll away and allow new memories file in its place because laughter can roll.
I am feeling all choked up with mixed emotions, fighting the tears that are trying to roll down my cheeks. This is a new beginning a new start, life can be the way you perceive. And, let out the laughter that it may become a belly roll.
“Did I not tell you joy comes in the morning? I know it seems like a very long night but morning has come and with it the joy of Me will be your strength.
Did I not tell you that the latter years will be better than the former? This is the beginning of a new era.
Take the time to enjoy life – don’t glance back that ye may be turned into a pillar of salt.
Keep your eyes forward and expect exciting things to come your way.
A new day
A new dawn
A new horizon
And all because of My love for you!
Don’t let the ‘good times’ close your eyes to the going on around you.
Always keep a watchful eye out for My leading.
I would not have ignorant.
Your ears must also be kept in tune that your mouth will be ready in season or out of season.
Many have docked their ships and walked away.
Many are to busy in the thrill of life they have become dull.
Calling out all My Warriors to watch – look and lesson for the sound of My trumpet to and the coming of the Bride groom.
Tonight could be the night --- are you ready?
Have you enough oil to last the duration?
Life is not about waiting for the storms of life to pass. It is about learning to laugh during the rain.
Soon and very soon I will becoming for My bride that is waiting and watching for Me, as laughter rolls.”

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very Profound!