Me Me Me

Me is in Scripture 4095 times, hand picked, here is only a few that is in Genesis.
Whom thou gave to be with me
The serpent beguiled me
Blood cries unto me
Has appointed me another seed
It repented me that I have made them
Righteous before me
Established between me and you
Give me the persons
The L-RD judge between me and thee
G-d sees me
Almighty G-d; walk before me
My covenant between me and you
I have taken upon me to speak unto the L-rd
Showed unto me in saving my life
Let me, I pray you, bring them out unto you
Sinning against me
You have done deeds unto me that ought not to be done.
G-d caused me to wander
G-d has made me to laugh
Let me not see the death of the child
You will not deal falsely with me
Neither didst you tell me
May be a witness unto me H
ear me, and intreat for me
I pray thee, send me
The L-RD led me
Tell me; that I may turn to the right hand, or to the left
Hinder me not
L-RD thy G-d brought it to me
Bless me, even me also, O my father
What good shall my life do me
Serve with me
G-d will be with me, and will keep me in this way that I go
Abide with me
Love me
G-d has judged me
G-d hath given me my hire
The L-RD shall add to me
L-RD has blessed me
Do this thing for me, I will again feed and keep your flock
Appoint me
Righteousness answer for me in time to come
My father hath been with me
G-d suffered him not to hurt me
G-d spake unto me in a dream
Vowedst a vow unto me
G-d of your father spake unto me
Let it be for a witness between me and you
The L-RD watch between me and you
Let me find grace in the sight of my lord G-d, who answered me in the day of my distress
G-d has caused me to be fruitful
G-d did send me before you to preserve life
Deal kindly and truly with me
G-d hath showed me
Redeemed me
Now let me die
People say life is not about “me” – but maybe it is – depending how one uses the word “me” in the sentence. And all through Scripture the “me’s” had concerned to discus and pray about.
Me - My walk and servant-hood concerns “me”.
Me – I, “me”, myself is only accountable to the Father.
Me - All I worry about is getting “me” into heaven.
Got me a shirt that set me off thinking about the me’s of the world, shirt said:
‘I know I’M not perfEct but I’M so closE it scares ME
Why should we not be almost perfect if we have dedicated our walk and talk for the L-rd. Did He not say He is coming for a bride WITHOUT spot or wrinkle? Now perfection is not so much a outward sign as a inward cleansing.
See what little it takes me to want to research G-d’s Word.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Had to print and give my husband..... ME TOO!!!!!! I love it! Me has GOT to be important to our God if He writes to ME and gives ME instruction.WOW!