Broken Hearted Soul

“My mantle is over you for you are special to Me. I will not let you down and I will finish that which I started in you. Rest in My arms and let Me rock you to a peaceful rest.
You have been bleated as I have been beaten. Your friends forsaken you as Mine have turn their backs on Me. You too have been given bitter gal to drink. You were there with Me at Calvary as I am with you through all your afflictions. Rise up now as I have risen – rising above the afflictions and sins of this world.
Love them with My love, forgive them as I have forgiven you. To those that have been given much – much will be required of them.
I will provide your daily nourishment as I lead you and were I send you I have work for you to do in My name.
The pain will leave and joy will be yours, haven’t I said ‘joy cometh in the morning.’ Peace will be all over you to overflowing that you will be able to impart it to others. The Spirit of the L-rd is upon you, because G-d has anointed you to preach good tidings and bind up the brokenhearted and proclaim liberty to the captives and to open the prison to them that are bound and set at liberty them that are bruised.
I will restore to you the years that the locust have eaten, the cankerworm, and the caterpillar, and the palmerworm, for that which the palmerworm has left the locust has eaten; and that which the locust has left the cankerworm eaten; and that which the cankerworm has left the caterpillar eat but I will restore and multiply your joy for I have put My mantle over you and were your pain was there is were your ministry will be.
Rest assured that all things will come to past.”

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"He who has ears, let him hear." God will honor your spirit's commitment to hear and to respond obediently and positively to the Holy Spirit.