The race is on

“Arise and take thy place, the platform is being prepared for thee. Know that I am with thee and that I have set thee aside well I was preparing for the doors to be open. Man has not open these doors but I have made the way of prevision for thee.
As you step up to the plate and pass through the gates I will give thee what you need as you will need it.
It is My work and My errand I have sent you on. Tell My people to keep running the race, tell them I see them when they fall and I am there to pick them up and mend their wounds that they have accorded along life’s pathway.
Tell them how much I love them and that I will be there waiting at the finish line.
Tell them their in heritance is all ready and waiting for them to step up and receive all that I have in store for them. Tell them it is even more then they can imagine a prize worthy of a King’s child.
Time is so short My children. There is no time for slackers, you either get in the race or get out of it. Either push forward or you will be left behind.
No more games for the harvest is ripe and I will be separating the wheat from the chaff.
I love you all and expect you all to be winners!
Keep your eyes upon Me for I will see you through to the finish line.”

No comments: