Groaning

There is a deep groaning going on, the earth is crying out: ‘you are destroying His creation! There is pollution everywhere – the sky is no longer blue. There is a draught in the land. Dead carcasses are left lying until they have been picked to the bones.
“Why have you not treasured the land I have given you? If you are faithful in small things you will be given much. Do not become like the one who buried his talent.
Plant that seed, tender the garden, walk the land and feel My presents as I walk with you in the cool of the day.
Idle hands are the devil’s worship, let there be praises and worship of Me in your hands, as you tend My land. Prepare a place for Me to fellowship and be able to call you My good and faithful servant.
Do not give way to being entertained, but work with in your domain, and with out. I have place you there as a caregiver of My property. If I have given you a place to lay your head, then I expect you to maintain it. For the day of reckoning is drawing near and those who sew in sweat and tears will reap in joy when accountability is called for.
Do all things as if done onto Me! Spend your time wisely, did I not say six days you shall work, remember to take that day of rest to refurnish your body, mind and soul. And you will see that through Me all things can be accomplished.”

No comments: