Dandelion Dust

“Why do you see yourself like a weed that people want to pullout and throw away?
Dandelions spread further, are more difficult to exterminate, ... Dandelions growing in rich, moist soil, with the broadest leaves and largest roots. They grow under more under adverse circumstances than most competitors. Dent-de-lion means lion's tooth, and the top of the root form a tight "crown." The flowers grow individually and each flower head consists of hundreds of tiny ray flowers. Unlike other composites, there are no disk flowers. Reflexes bracts grow under each flower. The flower head can change into the familiar, white, globular seed head overnight, which I call dandelion dust. Each seed has a tiny parachute, to spread far and wide in the wind. Every part of the dandelion is eaten able. I had a plan for each part of My creation.
So you see my child, there is no such thing as an unusable weed; look at it deeper and find its value.
You too have grown under adverse circumstances than most; your roots were planted in a firm foundation.
You have become an individual that has blossom wearing a golden crown.
You are like My dandelion dust that will spread far and wide feeding many, planting My seeds so that they may multiply and flourish.
All things have a plan and a season, and everything has a purpose.
I call you My beautiful golden dandelion dust, that is not hidden but only those that have eyes can see the value you are to Me.”

No comments: