Hunger for Truth

“My child, how good it is to spend sometime with you again. I said come on to Me all that are heavy laden and I will give you rest.
I have enjoyed the times we have spend studying together, working through the dark sayings and discussing new mysteries. Your mind never seems to get enough for you truly hunger for truth.
Remember when I ask you to step out and share your testimony in doing so you tell people about Me. You were scared to death but you did it in small steps – testing the waters to see if I would be with you.
I will send My lost, hurting sheep to you, it may be ones that no one else has taken the time for but you will understand their pain and see My gifts and calling on their lives. You are blessed and will be called loved.
Because of your hunger for Me and your obedience I will grant you your wish. You have prayed and called out to Me for your children and you children’s children. Do you not know I too love them, I have heard and answered the prayer of a faithful mother. I do have plans for their lives, thank you for turning them over into My care.
Generation sins have been stop – you seeds will produce blessings, not because of their works but because of your diligence and faithfulness.
Walk in My ways – speak My words. Do not grow faint for in due time all will take place. It is not through your strength that makes you strong but through your weakness. And I am making your weakness your strength.
Continue spending time at My feet, soaking in the peace that passes all understanding for you will teach through your testimony of love for Me.”

No comments: