Land of the Midnight Son

Ps. 30:5 ---weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning.
Do you feel like it has been a l-o-n-g night and morning never seems to come. The question you should ask yourself is what are you doing during the night? Are you spending the night in fear and trembling, wondering ‘if a, could of, should of, would of?
Or have you learned that whatsoever state you find yourself in to be content.
"Have I not told you that My yoke is easy, and My burden is light. And that if you come onto Me, all you that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.
To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven. This is your season to rest, and learn contentment as you lay down your burdens at My feet. Look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh. Enjoy the lights as they dance in the sky, the soft blowing of the wind and lesson to the small whispering of My voice.
For it is at midnight you will rise to give thanks unto Me because of My righteous judgments. And at midnight there will be a cry made, Behold, the bridegroom cometh; go out to meet Him. For they that have not defiled their garments; shall walk with Me in white: for they are worthy.
Watchmen tell them that the time at hand and the house is almost finished. I am going to take you to the land of the midnight Son."

No comments: