Lonely handmaiden

Just a lonely handmaiden full of arrogance and pride, no boundaries nor integrity have I.
Lonely as the sparrow that is flying so high, wondering were he is going well I am sitting and sighing with tears in my eyes.
Sitting by the wayside I began to see that I had to make a change in my personality. Life’s long bad habits and memories so deeply embedded in me. How can I change who I am, when things are ingrained in me?
When His Holy Presents came right up to sit beside me, quietly we sat just thinking when He seemed to say: “Start from with in and work your way out, your true personality will start popping through. What will you give up to Me, and what do you want to stay?” We talk the whole night through and as day broke and loneliness went away.
Now I am just a peaceful handmaiden full of humility and praise, ready for His service and impatiently waiting for the call to come any day. There is a change in my countenance and joy has set in for I am moving forward into servitude as a new life begins.
“Say good-by to loneliness,” He told me that day; “for there are nations to be conquered and serpents to tread on. Follow My leading and be on your way.” Now I move carefully with each and every step while bathing in His Glory and walking in His steps.
It is not about me anymore but it is about the Great I am, as I share His truths and walk now with a friend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I bless you with willingness of spirit that makes you ready to hear every word from God. I bless you with focused spiritual attention on God, so that you are tuned to him. I bless you with clearing out the static and interference so that you have clear reception. I bless you with a hearing spirit and an understanding heart to discern between good and evil, but also to discern between good, better, and best.