March Madness

There was an unexplainable happening in the majestic sky. At 10 p.m. as I was standing outside I noticed the left of me was a very low, long, narrow cloud hanging in a North South position. It was very fluffy like you could blow on it to make it move. And the sky was black.
To the right of me the sky was pink, looking like a sun down – at 10 pm?
The phone ran so I went back in, when I return to question the mystery of the sky it had changed. It was now 10:30 p.m. and my fluffy white cloud was gone and a large, high, cloud that filled the sky going East to West, it was as dark as it should be for that time of night.
I step back in to get a jacket on and return to the outdoors. To my astonishment there was no clouds and very very bright outside, kind like the dawn of the morning. Thinking now something is happening in the heavenly, for should not be this bright at 11 p.m.
I ventured back in but the thought would not leave me so at 11:30 p.m. I open the door to go out and there was a blistered going on, the wind was blowing at such force that you could not see anything ahead of you, but it was once again dark out. The last time I check the great out doors it was dark but peaceful, no sign of a blizzard just moment before, except lots of snow lay sparkling on the ground.
Symbolic of the kind of notice for when the Messiah comes: those of the Believers that are sensitive will be called to notice the signs, as they are waiting and watching.
Outsiders would just say, that was beautiful and move on.
“The starts of the end a new beginning in the horizon - watch the sign of the times.”
Light – He is the light of the world
Sunset – in all His glory
Fluffy Cloud – of the witnesses
Timing – when you less expect it – as a thief in the night.
Darkness and storm – coming even when the rest of the world is in chaos.
“Each of My prophets, and also each of My children, must be adjusted to the changes in the way I am moving and speaking. If they are not familiar to these changes, they will overlook and miss My purpose and My will, and what it is I desire to see accomplished. I would also have My prophets to become so mature in Me that they will also have clear direction for others in regard to the word I speak to them.”

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

11:30 PM we were all in the car noticed the sky. Youngest boy exclaimed, "The sky is on fire!" Like outbreaks of war on all sides with the flashing light. White clouds so very prominent in the night sky. Then she started to speak what she felt and (I think prophetically) at the same time. Sense like angelic hosts at the top of the trees. Sound of a mighty wind as they were fighting. She felt it is time to advance and break forth. There's a period of time to advance at this time or we will stay where we are. Allow Him to prepare us. Keep eyes focused on Him, regardless of what you are hearing.
Tests, time to move to next level.