Overflow

The waves are raging and smashing against the rocks, spilling over the top, splattering on me. What does this mean, Father?
“Who stillest the noise of the seas, the noise of their waves, and the uproar of the people, but Me. O that you have hearkened to My commandments! Then has your peace been as a river, and your righteousness as the waves of the sea.
This is the coming year of overflow! I will be pouring out My blessings upon all My people. All that the canker worm have eaten will be repaid, as I have promised, in this coming year.
My blessings have been ready to be poured out, but the powers of principalities have stopped them, by teaching the people they should not seek prosperity.
You have not because you ask not. Say now, I beseech You, O L-rd: O L-rd, I beseech You, send now prosperity. And if you obey and serve Me, you will spend your days in prosperity, and your years in pleasures.
And then shall you shall say to them that liveth in prosperity, Peace be both to you, and peace be to your house, and peace be unto all that you have.
For I am the L-rd your G-d that divided the sea, whose waves roared: The L-rd of hosts is My name. And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with bewilderment; the sea and the waves roaring; for all Creation is waiting for My people to step up and take all that is for them, to the glory of My kingdom.
You cannot have what you speak against! So convince yourself this overflow belongs to you. The earth is Mine and the fullness thereof – are you not My inheritors? Faith is the substance of things prayed for. Speak to your mountains, get them dissolved or moved out of the way to receive your overflow. In faith expect great things to come your way.
Call things that are not as if they are, into being for desire draws a blessing.
Prophesy to yourself for the power in you has the ability in someone else to bring it to pass.
Bless Me for this is going to be your year of overflow in spirituality, physically, financially, and emotionally. Receive what I want you to have for the adversary has to pay back seven times what he has stolen from you.
And it shall be to Me a name of joy, a praise and an honour before all the nations of the earth, which shall hear all the good that I do unto them: and they shall fear and tremble for all the goodness and for all the prosperity that I secured.”

No comments: