Prairie Trails

It is time to get out of your comfort zones and venture down the prairie trails.
Some are sowing trails, some are watering trails, and some are reaping trials but all will lead to the harvest trails. Some prairie trails have been cleared, but many have not been trotted on.
"I have promised that My Word will not return back void, but it needs to be spoken to bear fruit. For time is running short, for the son of man to appear in clouds of glory is approaching.
Have you tithed your time to Me? Materialism and entertainment have become much a part of My people’s time. I hear the asking for manna for the fruits of their labor and expansions of their elaborate buildings. Causing a lot of division and chaos, people have been leaving the body because it is no longer functioning according to the basic plan that I have laid out.
My church is without walls, and needs to get out into the prairie trails found in the market places, streets and wilderness. Proclaiming to the dry bones to be restored to the rivers of life. Do not lose their vision nor their hope and to count their sufferings all for My glory.
People have spent their whole life building their personal identities, but I say lay down your identity and become one with Me. Like My servant John said, ‘less of me and more of you.’ becoming a replicate of Me.
Together we can accomplish My goal. For I need you to help work out My purpose and you need Me to work in you and through you, all for the advancement of My kingdom.
Whom I send out, I will make provision for, your part is to take the first step of faith and then lesson to My plans or instructions.
Prairie trails are exciting times of advantage and mysteries and there are divine appointments waiting for you."

No comments: