Reflection

All things reflect Your glory! Your radiance is shown in the sky, reflecting off the water in glories rainbow colors. Your handy work is perfection revealing Your creativity, Father.
How can one say there is no G-d in this entire splendor? All nature cries out in reverence to You. When will mankind pick up the clue?
In the stillness of the night all the creatures sing in unity in worshipping You.
Peace and calmness settles in reflecting stillness as they wait upon You.
Warning flashes, but they hold steadfast in waiting for Your respond.
When to go, when to stop, what to do, all depends on You.
Everything that has breath praises You my L-rd.
“What do you reflect?
Do you reflect self?
Do you reflect the majority?
Do you reflect righteousness?
Do you reflect wickedness?
Or do you reflect My glory?
Do you reflect My power?
Do you reflect My strength?
Man can no longer be lukewarm, with one foot in and one foot out. But must choose whom they wish to reflect in servant hood.
I’m calling My servants in – follow the beam of My light to be renewed in My reflection.
Times of refreshing for My battered warriors – restorations to fullness and sent out again, shining bigger and brighter in My reflection.”

No comments: