Servant hood

“You are almost ready to stand and be the women of G-d you were meant to be, just sanding off the ruff edges. Stand with Me, My bride and walk in My shadow. I have chosen you from your mother’s womb and sanitized you setting you apart. When you felt like you did not fit in to this or that it was because I set you apart and was protecting you.
You are worried you will fail Me but I tell you that you will NOT fail. You have learn by stumbling and falling, but you will come through shining for we learn through life’s trials not to repeat the same mistakes.
Draw near! Near to Me were we will become one in body, mind, and spirit. Happiness and security will be yours – did I not say ‘surly goodness and mercy will follow you all the days of your life?’
Your present condition is NOT the indication of your future potential. I want you to pray for others using your voice and laying on of hands as I lead you. I sent you My anointing – now use it on My children.
Get rid of the inward pride; step out in faith – open up your mouth and My Father will fill it. Call things as if they were. Bring your destiny into your presence.
Do not be dismay – trust Me being in others – see Me in them. Let them love you as I love you.”

No comments: