Ultimate Sacrifice Required

“Dying to self and living for Me and let the joy of the L-rd be your strength and if you lose your joy – go back to were you first lost it.
Put on your whole armor and let praise and worship be your attitude. Look neither to the right nor to the left but keep pressing in to Me for I am able! All things are possible and I am in control.
Your prayers are like honey to My lips and prayer prevails much. Do not let the adversary whisper in your ear but keep on praying. The fight is not against flesh and blood but powers and principalities in the air – your prayers prevail much – keep on praying.
How I love thee with an everlasting love. I will never leave you nor forsake you and I delight when you come into My presents.
I have set My angels to guard you night and day, waiting to do your bidding, you are never alone.
I have set My word into your mouth, written My laws upon your heart. I will keep you from stumbling as you keep your focus on Me.
Do not worry, do not fret for I am in control. I have set you on the course of your destiny and I will finish what I have started in you.
Count it all as training, a preparation time for you are an eagle and soon you will soar alone, flying higher and seeing the vision further.
Love My sheep, feed My lambs – whomsoever I send to you – look past their faults and see their needs. To whom much is forgiven much will be required.
I am to be your ALL – every breath you take will be for Me.
The ultimate sacrifice is required and the rewards are eternal.”

No comments: