Coming Out

“I have called you worthy, see your worthiness in Me. Are you willing to lose your identity completely in Me? Are you willing to die completely to self and live for Me?
Jump into the water, do not worry about seeing your feet anymore – look up keeping your eyes upward – I will keep you afloat.
You will not be giving up anything. I repeat you will not be giving up anything. But you will notice that your desires and habits change as I put My desires in you.
This night you will be holy, sanctified and set apart for Me. Stay holy, walk in your holiness. Be victories and in victory you shall stretch your hand and your word shall not be void or empty. You will know when, how and where to speak as I fill your mouth.
I called you to be a servant, to give, give, and give. Words of healing and words of life as you minister to My sheep and feed My lambs. Freely you have received and freely you shall give.
I shall make trials but a stepping stone to future blessings. I have never loved you more! Through the Red Sea, through the wilderness, through the Jordan, and through the Promise Land the spiritual conquest you have meet head-on. Let no fear dismay, let no aspect of the past be a hindrance or stumbling block. For I bring you out of dead orthodox to living reality. I bring you out of the traditions of the past into fresh revelations of Myself at this very hour.
The past I used for the instruction but not as a blue print for the present or guidance for the future.
Be not afraid to follow Me! Indeed if you but know how very close I am standing to the curtain of time, you would draw very near and be filled with expectancy.
For one of these days very soon the curtain will be drawn – the heaviness will roll back, the canopy of the sky as you know it, shall be lifted away and the Son of man shall be reveled in power and glory.
But today this is your coming out party as you head for the finish line trained and equip to do My bidding.”

No comments: