Hot or Cold

"I know your deeds, that you are neither cold nor hot. I wish you were either one or the other! So, because you are lukewarm- neither hot nor cold-I am about to spit you out of My mouth. You say, 'I am rich; I have acquired wealth and do not need a thing.' But you do not realize that you are wretched, pitiful, poor, blind and naked.: Rev. 3:15-17.
Do not despair or lose heart when I am taking you through a hard time. Do not despise or turn away from Me, but rather run to Me with open arms. Run into My open arms and know that I will hold you close to Me. In such times as these, do know My purpose for you and My plans for you. (Jer. 29:11) I know the plans I have for you, declares the L-rd. Plans to prosper you and not to harm you. Plans to give you a hope and a future. Just learn to trust in Me. Depend on Me. Rest in Me and know that I'm in control of every situation of your life. There is nothing that happens in your life that I don't know about first (Matt. 10:29-31) Put your trust fully in Me and not in the things of this world. Draw close to Me. Spend time with Me. Get to really know Me.
From The Fathers Heart
"So if when you offering your gift at the altar you there remember that your brother has any [grievance] against you, leave your gift at the altar and go. First make peace with your brother, and then come back and present your gift." Matt. 5:23-24.

No comments: