Walk In The Spirit

"If only you would learn to walk in the Spirit and not in the flesh. My will would be known to your daily, but you miss out on many blessings I have for you. I have not called you to a walk of life, but death to your flesh and through that death comes of life, but death to your flesh and through that death comes life; My life for you. Have I not called you to take up your cross daily and to follow Me? To do away with self and self will? Have I not called you for My purpose and My purpose only? I see My church and I know the things that go on in My church. Nothing is hidden from Me, but everything exposed by the light becomes visible for it is light that makes everything visible. (Eph. 5:13-14; Num. 32:23)
First love! First love! I am calling you. Look to your first love with Me. Many of you make other things your first love. I am a jealous G-d and I will remove everything that comes between you and Me. I love you too much to have that happen to you. It is not to dishearten you or discourage you in any way, but so that you will really know the love I have for you.
"They devoted themselves to the apostles' teaching and to the fellowship, to the breaking of bread and to prayer. Everyone was filled with awe, and many wonders and miraculous signs were done by the apostles. All the believers were together and had everything in common. Selling their possessions and goods, they gave to anyone as he had need. Every day they continued to meet together in the temple courts. They broke bread in their homes and ate together with glad and sincere hearts, praising G-d and enjoying the favor of all the people. And the L-rd added to their number daily those who were being saved." Acts 2:42-47
I lock myself up for three years with my L-rd and His Word. to see me through His eyes not the worlds. Having only the Holy Spirit to teach me and not having anyone to tell me otherwise, I took every Word as not only truth, but truth for me every day. I walked only where I was told by my Father, said only what my Father told me to say. Some people accepted what I was told to say, some did not. At one point I left the church body for ten years telling Him, His people were killing me. My Father had to teach me how to present His message, work some compassion and grace in me. Then I returned apologizing and telling Abba, I would speak whatever He calls me to - many times with tears in my eyes.
All people are equal in G-d's eyes because of Y'Shua, do not think of yourself higher, mightier, remember G-d spoke through a donkey, just love and leave the rest up to Him.
The Bible was not just a book to read, but perfect directions on how to live. The 613 Oral Laws covers every situation in life; instructions on how to deal with it.
Y'Shua loved to be involved in the lives of those who loved Him. The church must love because He said they should, forgave because it was the only way, and accepted the forgiveness that was given to us as starving children savor every morsel of new found food. Loving, uncompromising, immovable standards act as the plum line and all actions are directed by the Word of G-d.
Think of the millions of times each day that He helps all of us. He protects us, tells us where to go so our lives are worth something.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well said Rabbi!!