Prepare For War!

Joel 3:9 Prepare for war!
13 Put the sickle, for the harvest is ripe
14 For the day of the L-rd is near in the valley of decision.
19 For they have shed innocent blood in their land.
Amos 5:24-25 Let justice run down like water, and righteousness like a mighty stream
Malachi 1:6 If then I am the Father, where is My honor? And if I am a master, where is  My reverence.
Ecc. 8:5 A wise man's heart discerns both time and judgment. Because for every matter there is a time and judgment through the misery of man increases greatly. For he does not know what will happen.
9: People know neither love nor hatred by anything they see before them.
All this have I seen, and applied my heart unto every work that is done under the sun: there is a time wherein one man ruleth over another to his own hurt
16: When I applied mine heart to know wisdom, and to see the business that is done upon the earth: (for also there is that neither day nor night seeth sleep with his eyes).
10:20: Curse not the king, no not in thy thought; and curse not the rich in thy bedchamber: for a bird of the air shall carry the voice, and that which hath wings shall tell the matter
12:6 Remember your Creator before the silone cord is loosed
14: For God shall bring every work into judgment, with every secret thing, whether it be good, or whether it be evil
Jhn. 21: 16-17 If you love Me. Feed My sheep!
Ps. 144:1  Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight
7: Send thine hand from above; rid me, and deliver me out of great waters, from the hand of strange children
8: Whose mouth speaketh vanity, and their right hand is a right hand of falsehood

No comments: