Disrespect

[Isa. 52:5] …..saith the LORD; and my name continually every day is blasphemed.[6] Therefore my people shall know my name: therefore they shall know in that day that I am he that does speak: behold, it is I.[Rom. 2:24 For the name of God is blasphemed among the Gentiles … as it is written.]
G-d looks down, and sees how the nations have treated G-d's people. Worse is than how they show their disrespect for the Father Himself, whom they blasphemed continually every day.
"I can abide with My name being blasphemed continually every day among the nations. Just let it be known and praised among My people."
It is bad enough that the world does not know or honor G-d; but it is far more tragic when His own people do not know or honor Him.
G-d had spoken through His Word. This is to be expected among the nations, but should never be so among G-d's people. Do you take the time to open the Book to hear from Him, yourself? Those that give nothing must expect to get nothing; however, G-d is a debtor to no man.
G-d will do something to vindicate His own honor, something for His great name; and His people, who have almost lost the knowledge of it, shall know it to their comfort and shall find it their strong tower. They shall know that G-d's providence governs the world, and all the affairs of it, that it is He who speaks deliverance for them by the Word of His power, that it is He who speaks deliverance for them by the Word of His power, that it is He only, who at first spoke and it was done. They shall know that G-d's Word, which Israel is blessed with above other nations, shall without fail have its accomplishment in due season, that it is He who speaks by the prophet; it is He, and they do not speak of themselves; for not one iota or tittle of what they say shall fall to the ground.
Have you been blasphemed and shown with disrespect? Be of good cheer!:
[John 15:18-21 If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before it hated you. If you were of the world, the world would love his own: but because you are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hates you.
Remember the word that I said unto you, the servant is not greater than his L-rd. If they have persecuted Me, they will also persecute you; if they have kept My saying, they will keep yours also.
But all these things will they do unto you for My name's sake, because they know not Him that sent Me.]
[John 16:33 These things I have spoken unto you, that in Me you might have peace. In the world you shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.]
[Ps. 5611 In G-d have I put my trust: I will not be afraid what man can do unto me.]
[Lk. 12:4] And I say unto you My friends, Be not afraid of them that kill the body, and after that have no more that they can do.
[John 14:27 Peace I leave with you, My peace I give unto you: not as the world gives, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.]
For this cause I also, since the day I heard it, do not cease to pray for you, and to desire that you might be filled with the knowledge of His will in all wisdom and spiritual understanding!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you, i enjoy reading the blog, there are times it like you are here and Lrd is showing you what i undergoing and the words seems to come just when i need them,
I know i dont tell you to often , but i want to let you know that your doing good works for the Lrd.