Follow Righteousness

[Isa. 51:1] Hearken to me, ye that follow after righteousness, ye that seek the LORD: look unto the rock whence ye are hewn, and to the hole of the pit whence ye are digged.
[5] My righteousness is near; my salvation is gone forth, and mine arms shall judge the people; the isles shall wait upon me, and on mine arm shall they trust.
[6] Lift up your eyes to the heavens, and look upon the earth beneath: for the heavens shall vanish away like smoke, and the earth shall wax old like a garment, and they that dwell therein shall die in like manner: but my salvation shall be for ever, and my righteousness shall not be abolished.
[7] Hearken unto me, ye that know righteousness, the people in whose heart is my law; fear ye not the reproach of men, neither be ye afraid of their revilings.
[8] For the moth shall eat them up like a garment, and the worm shall eat them like wool: but my righteousness shall be for ever, and my salvation from generation to generation.
[11] Therefore the redeemed of the LORD shall return, and come with singing unto Zion; and everlasting joy shall be upon their head: they shall obtain gladness and joy; and sorrow and mourning shall flee away.

“Seek it therefore from Me, who ‘bring it near,’ and that a righteousness ‘not about to be abolished’; look to Abraham’s faith, your father, as a sample of how righteousness before Me is to be obtained; I, the same G-d who blessed him, will bless you at last; therefore trust in Me, and fear not man's opposition. Have a want of oneness with heavens righteousness; develop a love and liking of it, and a vehement desire for it. Your what determines to an eager pursuit of it and its perfection, suitableness, and use: now such persons are called to hearken to Me; to My Word and to My ordinances, particularly to what is after said: ‘ye that seek the L-rd’, for life and salvation; for righteousness and strength; for more grace from Him; a greater knowledge of Him, and of doctrine from Him and more communion with Him; that seek His honor and glory in the world, and to be for ever with Him. Who seek affectionately and sincerely, carefully, diligently, constantly, and for everything they want. Once a believer gets eaten up with discouragement and unbelief it takes a great deal to shake him out of it. Those two emotions are the masterstrokes of Satan. So long as the child of Mine maintains an attitude of praise and trust, then he is invincible. Once the devil gets you discouraged, you are really going to take a knocking! The consideration of this should fill you with low thoughts of yourself and high thoughts of divine grace elevate Me! Righteousness is one of the synonyms for salvation and those who hunger and thirst for righteousness are bless. It requires daily repenting that you may come before Me with clean hands. There is no salvation without righteousness; and, wherever there is the righteousness of Me, there shall be My salvation. That this righteousness and salvation shall very shortly appear: My righteousness is near. It is near in time; behold, all things are now ready. This righteousness and salvation shall not be confined to the Jewish nation, but is extended to the Gentiles; My arms shall judge the people. Those that will not yield to the judgments of My mouth shall be crushed by the judgments of My hand. It is for ever; for the consequences of it shall be to eternity, and by this law of liberty men's everlasting state will be determined. This eternity of the gospel and the blessed things it brings in is illustrated by the fading and perishing of this world and all things in it. You shall obtain that joy and gladness in seeking righteousness, which you could never obtain in a vale of tears. In the world of changes it is a short step from joy to sorrow, but in My world sorrow and mourning shall flee away, never to return or come in view again. I am the Father that comforts those that are cast down; I delight in being so. Those whom I comfort are comforted indeed; My undertaking to comfort them is comfort enough to them. Follow after "righteousness"; seek it therefore, from Me, and you will not have far to go for it.”

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank You, The Lord must have been indeed talking to you concern me. Thank you for these wise words of wisdom, thank you for being faith to deliver what you heard from the Lord.
May the Lord bless you with His very best blessing.