Moral Watchdogs

"As My People go about their own version of what My Word says, I the L-rd G-d am used as a license for them to remain in their sin, or I am left out completely. Where in My Word does it say that My people are to be political or moral watchdogs? Where in My Word does it say that My people are to condemn the sinner? Where in My Word does it say that My people are to search out those things that give them comfort?
I have called My people to holiness. I have called My people to be set apart from all that resembles the world. I sent My Son that the dead may be given life. All do not receive that life. They choose to remain dead.
Your flurry of activities, your agenda of issue involvement, your moral judgment and all of its associated activities have not and cannot bring life to those who choose to remain dead. I am not in your outcry against your the world. I am only in your outcry for mercy for your hardened heart.
Repent and turn now. See your spiritual adultery. See your hardened hearts. See your dead, cold churches and weep for them. I have called you to tell the blind of a way that they might see My Son, Y'Shua HaMashiach. Why do you insist on doing your own will rather than submitting to me to have your heart changed that they might see Y'Shua in you?
"….Be strong in the L-rd and in His mighty power. Put on the full armor of G-d so that you can take your stand against the devil's schemes. For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms."  Eph. 6:10-12
"The weapons of our warfare are not carnal…" 2 Cor. 10:4
From The Father's Heart
Are we really doing what G-d wants us to be doing? Which activities, protests, court battles, pickets, rallies and meetings--Oh, the meetings--abortion, elections, committees, ect, ect. I don't mean to be sacrilegious what I was feeling without speaking negatively. Are we really doing what our L-rd wants us to do?
We are living in perilous times, the world seems to have gone mad with its sin. All around us there are people demanding the right to do things that will destroy this country. If we don't stand up for what is right, there won't be any freedoms as we know them now. If we let them have their way, you and I won't even be able to pray like we do in public. The Good Book says, "When the enemy comes in like a flood, the Spirit of the L-rd will raise up a standard against them." We must stand on His Word!

No comments: