Love of Creation

Are you enjoying My creation?
Are you enjoying the birds softly singing to you?
Are you enjoying the cool breeze on your head?
All things I have made in My garden for your pleasure; wouldn’t you take the time to enjoy them?
Life goes speeding by one day your young the next day you are old. Sometimes I need to slow My people down enough to enjoy My creativity and to fellowship with Me. So if things get you up set because it ruined your plans – know that it has not ruined My plans.
Maybe I am just calling you back to rest a while with Me. I have created such days to fellowship with you.
Have you studies My animals? They were put there to teach you and comfort you. If only My people would learn from them how to become of one-accord. Animals are industrial and plan and store for the seasons. They are never found being sloth and useless.
If I love them and care for them – how much more I love you who were made in My image. You must work and toil and do all you can do; then I will meet You and provide where you lack. In Me, you can do all things, have I not said you will do even bigger and better things.
All is done for the glory of My Kingdom, so take your rest for soon you will be busy gathering in My harvest.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

THANKS!

Anonymous said...

Like a recipe calls for many different ingredients, we all work together to make one masterpiece for our Creator. Plants and animals, alike.

Anonymous said...

Very nice,Diana