Offence

Strong meanings:
It may be regarded as the missing of a mark or aim;
The disobedience to a Voice;
The falling where one should have stood upright;
Ignorance of what one ought to have known;
It is regarded as a failing and missing the true end and scope of our lives, which is G-d;
A discord in the harmonies of G-d’s universe;

Ecc. 10:4 If the spirit of a ruler rise up against you, leave not your place; for yielding pacified great offences.
Matt. 18:7 Woe unto the world because of offences! For it must needs be that offences come; but woe to that man by whom the offence cometh!
Lk. 17:1 Then said He unto the disciples, it is impossible but that offences will come: but woe unto him, through whom they come!
Rom. 4:25 Who was delivered for our offences, and was raised again for our justification.
Rom. 16:7 Now I beseech you, brethren, mark them which cause division and offences contrary to the doctrine which you have learned; and avoid them.

Love is like a hurricane and I am bending beneath the weight and suddenly I am aware of these afflictions eclipsed by glory. If grace is an ocean we’re all sinking and my heart turns violently inside my chest. I don’t have time to maintain these regrets for the Father is calling me to Him.
Mankind can not express the love that our hearts desire – that true unconditional love comes only from the Heavenly realm. That is the only place were things happen for our good and not our harm.
My people why do you go another hurting one another? Even done un-intentionally it causes much harm.
“Why does not My body cry with the wounded, not only from the highest but to the lowest. Only I can calm the storms and bring rest to the soul. Hold on to My hand and I will walk you through the raging storm. Trust Me for I will not let you fall but take you deeper in Me.
You have come too far to turn back now – finish the race that I have set before you.
The Heavenly storehouses are laden with treasures all for you. Your bank account has been deposited and overflowing.
Don’t quit on Me now! Going backwards is not an option! March proudly forward, for I walk with you. Hold your head up for you belong to Me, and I call you precious.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ROMANS 16:7 Because of this statement, I myself, in the passed have been tossed aside; because of people misunderstanding me and what I was trying to say. I was accused of division in the church; and so they all turned their backs on me and no longer consider me a Sister In Christ. I was avoided, and still am, like I was some sort of plague. People use this comment in the wrong text and should search out what people are really trying to explain or say. Actually they are the ones that are causing the division, not the one misunderstood.

Anonymous said...

i beleive the enemy is just useing the conflicts to bring you down and God is allowing you to be strengthened, you know it is not the spirit of God to accuse,and He has covered your sin and remembers them no more. God is wanting you to not be affected by what any man thinks and also to intercede and forgive those who hurt you.