Wayward Waves

Wisdom from the Lord on Wayward Waves
October 6, 2008
Oh the nation seems it is on a wavered wave of down and under. But I say look up for your redemption draweth nigh.
Recall dear one I showed you almost three years ago that the richest of the rich could be the poorest of the poor. A time such as this is needed to bring man to his knees, man has looked to himself for provision, yes, I give man the skills needed both in wisdom and physical, means, however, they have left me out of their decision an let greed and self take over. Does it not say everything that can be shaken will be, but does it not also say do not fear the terror of the night, also do not fear for I am with you. This is a work that needs to be done so all things can come to pass for My kingdom to be at hand. Time is drawing short and the evil one knows it and has sent every demon in hell out to fulfill his purpose, but I am who I say I am, the beginning and the end and the end is not yet to be, no one knows the hour but I tell you dear one I am on the throne, and some things that don’t look to be of Me will be concluded in the end, it was I moving, changing, extending, shortening, shifting all so that everything is in place for My next move, even down to the very hairs on the heads of those called by name. I tell you destinies of Mine will come to pass and those that have let the evil one pull them into things that should not be, will repent and My grace will be sufficient. My covenant with My people will not be broken. I will make My voice heard in the middle of the storm. It is a wake up call for the elect of Me to the things out of the way, and get ready to move out in the army of God. Each one has a place, even the highest position does not mean the lowest is just not as important.
What does all of heaven rejoice in but one soul coming into eternity with Me.
Wake up and get ready oh sleepers, arise in Me and I will arise in you for My plan and purpose; again I say GET READY do not worry about tomorrow for I already have made provision, do not look to any man but look to Me and My plan and purpose in your life: be mindful of your brother that you set an example in the shifting and that you do not become a stumbling block. Whether My body sees it or not, all eyes are watching through this storm. Set your eyes on me; watch your words during this crucial time, put a guard at your mouth and speak negative of NO ONE for you don’t want the evil one to take your words and use them against the plans and proposes of Me. Trust in Me and do well for what is ahead for the hour and time has come for My people to arise and no weapon formed against them will prosper, for I am at the head of My army. It is My love and compassion for each one the world needs to see now. Again I say be encouraged. Go out now and be used of Me for My glory, seek Me first in all you do and I will guide your steps all the way.
From a vessel of the Lord

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I guess we should brace ourselves to ride the waves in the coming years. Swim or sink!