Spiritual Leakage

My visit with the Father, questions I needed answered.
Heb. 2:1 “We ought to give more earnest heed to the things which we have heard, lest at any time we should let them slip away.”
Everyday there is leakage in our lives, Father. Both in the physical and in the spiritual! Why do we seem to plug them up instead of dealing with the problem?
We do not take care of our temple or we keep trying to change it in the physical.
And spiritually we have drifted far far from the Truth. What was once called sin in now expectable even in the church!
We tend to lesson to what is taught us more than to what You had to say. Apparently we do not take the time to search it out for ourselves, is that why you call us sheep gone to the slaughter?
As a result our economy is in bad shape – yes we do reap what we have sown!

Thus saith the L-rd:
Those that have an ear let them hear what I say:
Have I not said to love the L-rd thy G-d, the Father with all your heart, and all your soul and with all your mind, and with all your strength; was this not My first commandment?
And the second was to love your neighbor AS yourself.
Some of My people have left their first love and have white-washed sin; this is an evil among all things that are done under the sun. I know their works, that they are neither cold nor hot but have become lukewarm, if they don’t return to Me I will spit them out of My mouth.
Are not My people to be watchmen over the gates of there temples, are they not to guard their ears, eyes, and minds and not be blown away with every wind that comes?
Did I not tell them to study to show theirselfs approved unto Me, a workman that needed not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth. But shun profane and vain babblings: for they will increase unto more ungodliness?
I have given people free choice, my child, and told them to choose wisely this day whom they wish to serve.
Sin and generational curses can bring on physical sickness. I expect My people to take care of the temple I have given them. Do you eat the healthy foods I gave you? Do you wear the proper covering to bear the elements? Do you take the day of rest I laid out for you? Do you love the temple I have given you and tend to it? Do not allow the adversary to take over what was rightfully yours to tend to, and care for.
Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which does so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us, for the joy of the L-rd is your strength.
Let your garments be always white; and let your head lack no ointment.
Whatsoever your hand finds to do, do it with your might; for there is no work, no device, nor knowledge, nor wisdom and there is no I in servant hood. All work is done for My kingdom!
As for My economy there is no lack. Did I not say take no thought, saying, what shall you eat? Or, what shall you drink? Or wherewithal shall you be clothed?
But to seek you first the kingdom of G-d, and His righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you. Therefore take no thought for tomorrow: for tomorrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof.
Those that have sowed on good ground and named their seed will reap the harvest, faith comes with labor, believe it and work for it, and I will see you at the finish line and place a crown of glory upon your head.
Abba

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I cannot thank you enough for this word! The timing of it is perfect!!! I am at school, and going through a trial that is really testing my peace (and my patience!), and this word is an enormous encouragement to me. Thank you for your faithfulness. I admire you very much, and appreciate your devotion to Abba.