Standing Firm

I have made you to stand strong and straight. But you have been placed towards the bottom and started to bend over from all the pressure. You are full of large gapping holes that go very deep but they have not penetrated completely through. Scar tissue has formed all around the outside but I have covered them with My grace.
You appear to be mummified but I have given you strength to stand the course I have set before you. I have built you strong and deposited My words in you. Smoothing off the rough edges as you release them to Me.
The world goes by outward appearances but I see the whole pattern that I have design, and I call you beautiful! Rest in Me, My Child, for I am in control and can change all circumstances to work for My good. Keep your eyes focus on Me and watch My wonders appear right before your very eyes.
I know you have felt lonely, but I have sent other eagles to fly with you for a season.
I know you think you are tipping over and falling, but I have you in the center of My hand. Look up into my eyes for you will walk on the water with Me.
Abba

No comments: