Homosexual Lifestyle

“Beloved, do you not know? Do you not see? As you seek to find love, it is really Me you are looking for. I tell you that although My church has upheld the principles of Scripture, so they often have not done with a true reflection of My heart and My grace.
I stand before you with My arms out-stretched, not in judgment but in mercy, and I stand before you at this moment, not in condemnation but with mercy and with a love that would relentlessly purse you.
I was there at the first abuse of you body. I was there when you were mocked and rejected by your peers, and a searing came to your sensitive heart, as the father of lies whispered to you and you embraced the lies. You indeed drew to yourself others ensnared and battling the same, and so the lie took root and the lifestyle was born.
I know the breaches in your soul. I was there when your heart was scarred and bruised where others did not understand.
Forgive My church. Forgive those who judged you who follow Me. For surely, though they know My Word, they hearken not to the breath of My Spirit. My voice is quiet, full of tenderness, full of mercy.
I weep as I see you bring that which cannot be revoked down upon yourself. For the consequence of breaking the eternal Law cannot be revoked. And My judgment upon you is My mercy. Take heed, beloved, take heed and hear My voice.
In no other upon Heaven and Earth shall you find the rest for your aching soul, call upon me for forgiveness and I will answer.”
Modified from the 'Unknown Prophet'

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very well written.. Very good