In The Stillness

July 28, 2011
“In the stillness of the night, changes are being done.
There are warning signs all around. Those who are lessoning to the stillness and watching nature will see what I am doing.
Many are snuggled in their homes, unaware of the sounds and changes.
People come and go for they are too busy with their own agendas to look up and notice the signs.
Angels are assigned to see who is watching.
Who is anticipating My return.
I am bringing forth the signs of the time.
Be still and lesson to the sounds of nature that you will notice the difference. And that your labor will not be in vain if it was done for the glory of My kingdom.
Changes are happing quickly now for time is moving forward at a fast pace.
Lesson to the sounds the evening and morning thereof so that you wouldn’t be caught off guard to what I am doing.
Some maybe splattered
Some maybe scattered
Some maybe taken over with fear
Some maybe even broken
But those that are waiting on Me will have the peace that passes all understanding.
They will have shelter in My everlasting arms.
Priorities have to be put in order. I must be your ALL in all.
Listen to the sounds of nature and know that I am in control."

No comments: